|中文課名||基礎鍵盤樂器彈奏進階||Course Name||Elementary Keyboard Lesson Advanced|
|課程目標||培養學生對於鍵盤使用的必須技巧和能力，以便於日後教學之應用。||Objectives||to cultivate students’ keyboard technique and skills so that they can be applied to their future work as educators.|
|教材|| 上課教材：教保實習 蔡延治（1998）啟英文化出版社
參考資料：教保實務I、II 鄭玉珠 著 心理出版社
|Grading||· Requirements and Evaluation
The early-childhood student will be supervised by both the mentor and the university supervisor. The observations will be both planned and unannounced and will include individual conferences to discuss evaluation. To assist the student, both daily and weekly lesson plans will be reviewed with the mentor and/or supervisor before implementation.
1. Complete a personal goals and objectives paper to be used during your placement, and arrange a conference time to meet with the university supervisor and mentor before the end of the school year.
2. Participate in a supervised 150 hours practicum in a selected early childhood program. The mentor will complete at least three formal observations and evaluations and the university supervisor will complete regular observations and complete mid-term and summary evaluations. Other informal evaluations will be completed intermittently throughout the semester.
3. Students must maintain a complete notebook of materials collected on the job or related to teaching responsibilities. These will include materials for future reference. This must be properly presented and organized for evaluation by the professor one week prior to the final exam.
4. Each teaching day, the student must maintain a journal of experiences. Focus on interactions with and responses of the children. This should not simply be a listing of events that took place. Included in the journal will be the reflections on readings in the field (such as articles, books, or references). This should be recorded in a notebook that you take to the field study site. The university supervisor will evaluate this at each observational visit; and/or notebook entries can be emailed to the professor each week.
5. Develop a weekly lesson plan that will be critiqued and observed by supervisors.
6. Develop and independently teach at least one complete formal curriculum unit during each placement. Lesson plans must also be prepared in writing for all activities that student teaches.
7. Write at least one newsletter or handout for distribution to parents of the children in the program. This must be approved by the mentor teacher and the university supervisor.
8. Participate in at least on parent conference in each placement and attend any regular parent meetings.
9. Attend all of the center’s or school’s staff meetings during the practicum.
10. Work cooperatively with the mentor teacher to progress from simple initial observation of the children to finally assuming total responsibility for the classroom.
11. Any practicum hours missed must be made up. It is the student’s responsibility to make arrangements for this with the mentor teacher.
|Syllabus||· Course Description:
Provide students with advanced field experience opportunities in early childhood education programs. Students assume responsibility for all aspects of curriculum planning, implementation, classroom management and parent communication under the supervision of the head teacher and program instructor in a childcare classroom in the community. This will also include a weekly seminar.